[User] Openwireless software releases

Ranga Krishnan ranga at eff.org
Mon Dec 8 19:38:13 PST 2014

On Dec 8, 2014, at 7:11 PM, Marc Bejarano <openwireless.org at beej.org> wrote:

> hi ranga,
>
> you must be rushing when you read my emails.  if i knew where to file
> an issue, i wouldn't have sent "is there a issue tracker in use where
> i can report this?" :P

Sorry. As mentioned earlier the issue tracker is here

https://github.com/EFForg/OpenWireless/issues

> where should i file the issue?
>
> also, did you see where i wrote the below?
>
>> i note that the Software Version didn't change.  was that intentional?

The Software Version does not change but the Software Version Date
does change. Thanks for noting this.

This happens because the Software Version is currently derived from
the underlying  OpenWRT (CeroWRT) version only. We should fix this
so it is a composite of OpenWireless version and the underlying.

Would you care to file an issue for this as well ? Else I will do so later.

Thanks for all the feedback. We want to get to a solid alpha that is
stable and usable, but not yet feature complete.

Ranga