[User] Potential documentation problem & trouble installing firmware on WNDR3800CH

Kevin Audleman kevin.audleman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 19:35:54 PDT 2014

Log in to the admin control panel and look at what it says in the top left.
Alternately the bottom of the box will specify in small print. Mine didn't
say CH on the box either.

I emailed the vendor and they apologized and told me they'd send the
correct unit in a few days. I wonder if they get it wrong every once in a
while or all the time.