[OpenWireless Tech] My thoughts on deploying a secure mesh network.

Griff griff at thehamlins.org
Wed Jul 29 07:28:43 PDT 2015

The recent "hornet" protocol is somewhat similar. It is an academic
cryptographic network-level protocol as well, designed as a faster
alternative to TOR by researchers from Carnegie Mellon Univ, ETH Zurich,
and  university College London. It isn't necessarily easy to use,
however. Check out http://arxiv.org/pdf/1507.05724v1.pdf if you're
interested, or just google "hornet protocol" and you'll see several
blogs summarizing hornet, some of which are inaccurate.