[OpenWireless Tech] responce to Brad's crypto-fascist conspiracy theorist side

Todd Freeman todd at chiwifi.net
Mon Sep 9 08:45:11 PDT 2013

Looks like your crypto-facist fantasies have been answered.

http://phys.org/news/2013-09-nsa-tor-keys.html

Also looks like I was exactly right when I said:
Unless you can implement Elliptic curve cypto, openssl does support it, but on redhat/centos you need to recompile openssl for ECDSA and ECDH support, debian/ubuntu comes with it by default now.

Thanks for being dismissive! Because obviously that is how these things will get fixed.