[OpenWireless Tech] The police came to the AP owner first, then sniffed the air to find real culprit​​

David Fine dfine at sonic.net
Thu Nov 29 00:53:39 PST 2012

This is a whole lot of concern trolling. The VPN software you use would
be illegal if not for all those who fought for the right to use strong
encryption. See Bernstein v. United States 1995.

Those who wish to tunnel through a VPN may do so. But the movement as a
whole seeks to normalize open wireless both socially and legally. We
must push back against antisocial laws and support people who fall
victim to them.
--DF