[OpenWireless Tech] a quick note about list etiquette: please post about projects

Dan Auerbach dan at eff.org
Fri Nov 9 14:59:30 PST 2012

A wiki is a much more ambitious project than an IRC channel. We can
think about a general wiki, but my intuition is that we're better served
by individual projects maintaining their own wikis. From EFF's side, I
will try to come up with something documenting what we're up to, and
that may be in the form of a wiki -- I'll send that out as soon as it's
ready.

On 11/09/2012 02:15 PM, Natanael wrote:

> We also need a wiki.
>
> Den 9 nov 2012 19:02 skrev "Nathan Cheek" <myself at nathancheek.com
> <mailto:myself at nathancheek.com>>:
>

>     > This way we can stay on track, and are less likely to fall into loud
>     > disagreements. I don't want to disparage discussion -- which in
>     general
>     > has been on target and interesting to me -- but if you find yourself
>     > rat-holing, I think IRC is a great place to have that argument.
>     Is there an IRC channel where this discussion is taking place?

Dan Auerbach
Staff Technologist
Electronic Frontier Foundation
dan at eff.org