[OpenWireless Tech] mesh at "endpoints"

john saylor js0000 at riseup.net
Fri Nov 9 09:03:36 PST 2012

On 11/09/12 04:37, Christian Huldt wrote:
> I think it could be useful if routers were able to mesh, as that would enable easy extension of the network.
> I'm not sure that it would be a good idea to choose one specific mesh protocol though...

but if they are to speak with each other, wouldn't they need to be using
the same protocol?

the idea of a grass roots open mesh somewhere is appealing to me. i
think the main problem is getting the critical mass of router owners
together to make it happen. it's the lack of cooperation between people
and not the technology that is the stumbling block here ...

--
\js: !