[OpenWireless Tech] A small question about tracking

Natanael natanael.l at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 18:06:13 PST 2012

Come on now. This is like trying to fight the fear for terrorism, it's an
inevitable failure, despite the tiny risks compared to other issues. People
are bad at managing risks when the potential outcome is great and not known
exactly, and even more so when the probabiliy is unknown even if tiny. Just
ask Bruce Schneier.