[OpenWireless Tech] A small question about tracking

Natanael natanael.l at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 14:05:00 PST 2012

Well, the router owner would not be the one who sets up the VPN:s, so no
trouble coming from the VPN. But yes, their ISP:s terms could be an issue.
Unfortunately there is many ISP:s that don't allow sharing. So I think that
a list should be compiled on which one allows it and which ones don't. And
include a contact list for those ISP:s.

(I'd be willing to take the discussion elsewhere, but the point of this
list is to have public discussions about this. Is there a wiki we could use
to describe our proposed solutions on so that we can move some of it off
the list? If not, EFF should set up a wiki ASAP. I don't want to spam you
guys, but anybody should be able to join the discussion.)