[OpenWireless Tech] Mesh Networking

Todd Freeman todd at chiwifi.net
Fri Nov 2 00:55:19 PDT 2012

At least we agree on the last part, indeed mesh is good for last mile,
but I think this project should aim for more then a sparsely populated
last mile, I have a response that is much longer that addresses this
issue specifically that is sitting in the moderation queue for being too
long, though I am considering breaking it up into smaller chunks to
bypass that.

No I did not consider multiple physical radios, this seems like it would
get expensive pretty fast if using anything one would consider
SMB/commercial hardware.

on a side note:

    Re: [OpenWireless Tech] Hello World
The reason it is being held:
    Message body is too big: 44775 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

Is it just me or does this limit seem kinda dumb ? Are we really worried
about the list being spammed by messages with long message bodies ?