[OpenWireless Tech] Mobile 4G service with sharing

Davidfine d at vidfine.com
Tue Dec 4 15:31:52 PST 2012

So, this is the future if the open wireless movement fails.  4G hotspots
are a symptom of the problem - like having to wear a spacesuit when you
leave the house because there's no shared atmosphere. It's a solution
for a few people at a time, but not a good way to scale.
I captured 2660 SSIDs on my bus ride to work. If sharing them were safe
and easy enough to be the default, we wouldn't need the spacesuits.
Except maybe when we go to other planets like New Mexico.
--DF
P.S. Let's work on making it safe and easy to share WiFi, both
technically and politically.