[OpenWireless Tech] Allow only open VPN traffic

Natanael natanael.l at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 22:54:04 PDT 2011

The router could also run something like Tor or connect to a VPN itself, but
that might not be optimal (Tor can be "a bit slow", setting up a VPN of your
own as the router's owner might not be that fun (additional costs)).
If IPv6 were dominating already (for the sake of having public IP:s), most
people could have been running their own VPN servers at home for themselves
to connect to when out of home.

- Sent from my phone