[OpenWireless Tech] Some thougts

Dan Auerbach dtauerbach at eff.org
Wed Jul 27 16:41:55 PDT 2011

Hi Natanael,

Thanks for joining and for your enthusiasm! Right now I'm still
scrambling to reply to everyone who wrote in to openwireless at eff.org and
encourage folks to get onto this list, but as soon as I get a chance,
I'm planning to send out an introductory email laying out the technical
challenges and the different sorts of solutions that we might be after,
categorized roughly as short-term, medium-term, and long-term. Hopefully
this will provide a good starting point for discussion, and so I will
save my reply until after I've sent that out. But of course there's no
need to wait for me and others should feel free to jump in.

Stay tuned,
Dan, EFF