[TA3M-SF] Privacy Lab - April 23rd

Noah Swartz noah at eff.org
Mon Apr 13 16:59:45 PDT 2015

Mozilla and EFF are hosting a privacy event at the Mozilla office on
April 23rd!
The event will consist of a short talk by Melanie Ensign about how to
communicate security and crypto concepts to non-technical audiences,
followed by a crypto-party as well as a general socializing and
discussion about privacy/security/and techno-activism. The goal is to
get people who are involved in these topics together to be able to meet
face-to-face, and people of all experience levels are welcome to attend.
This is the 4th of such events that we've held, and we are excited about
more people joining for future ones.
To attend the event (or to read more about it) please RSVP here:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/privacy-lab-and-cryptoparty-a-meetup-for-privacy-minded-people-in-san-francisco-tickets-16327037609
If you can't make it, but would like to hear about future events, feel
free to join the announce mailing list:
Hope to see some of you there!

--
Noah Swartz