[TA3M-SF] Techno-Activism Third Mondays at EFF, this Monday 17 (tomorrow!) 6PM

Danny O'Brien danny at eff.org
Sun Mar 16 21:46:11 PDT 2014

Start your week off in the most actively, technically and politically
correct way possible, with Techno-Activism Third Mondays!

Tomorrow, March 17th, at 6PM we brainstorm off the theme of:

Rightscon Decompression and Review

This month, San Francisco hosted Rightscon, the human rights and
technology conference organized by Access. We saw many familiar faces
there, and thought we'd spend this week's meeting informally talking
about lessons learned, questions raised, and what actions we can take
next. Whether you attended or not, come along, and hear about what
happened and what might happen next.

Also: the latest insider digital rights news from Burma, Venezuela,
Russia, plus your own projects.

All that, plus our usual strange assortment of snacks from Walgreens or
-- given we've just found a hidden Whole Foods market near the office,
perhaps something even *more* exotic.

Time: 6:00pm

Location: EFF offices, 815 Eddy Street, San Francisco (we'll wait at the front door until 6:15; after that, call or text +1 408 480 3412 and we'll come let you in)