[TA3M-SF] Interested in speaking at Technoactivism Third Mondays?

Danny O'Brien danny at eff.org
Mon Jun 30 07:44:24 PDT 2014

I keep meaning to say this at the end of each TA3M, but if anyone here
has a project they'd like to talk about in a future event, just drop me
a note. It's always fascinating hearing what people are up to in the
socializing part of the evening, and there seems like there's plenty
that we could promote to the show-and-tell part.

Let me know if you're interested -- we can help with what you need and
talk about how to make the topics work!

d.

--
International Director, EFF | +1 415 436 9333 x150 | 815 Eddy Street, SF, CA 94109