[TA3M-SF] mailing list, and meeting non-announcement

Danny O'Brien danny at eff.org
Mon Dec 16 12:48:53 PST 2013

Hey everybody,

First, a mention of the obvious: you're here because you asked to be
added to a Techno-Activism Third Monday mailing list at the last TA3M.
You've no doubt been sent an email explaining how it all works, and how
to get off it. Email me (danny at eff.org) if you have any more questions.

Secondly, there is no Techno-Activism Third Monday San Francisco today!
We're taking a break until January 20, when TA3M will coincide with MLK
day, but continue regardless.

If you have suggestions for good topics to discuss, etc, mail me and
we'll fit you in. Otherwise, have a great winter break, and see you
soon.

Best,

d.