[Starttls-everywhere-devs] STARTTLS-E -- no call 2/14

Sydney sydney at eff.org
Thu Feb 14 10:38:08 PST 2019

Not much to discuss or triage this week, so I'll spare everyone the
time. I'll be sending out a document today with some policy changes,
including how we handle the "testing => enforce" switch and
auto-updating from MTA-STS records.

**Going forwards we'll only have this call once every two weeks!** This
is about the frequency of the call currently, so it'll be better for
everyone's schedules and sanity if this stays consistent :)