[Sovereign Keys] A design question: How should timelines and mirrors operate?

Erik Tews erik at datenzone.de
Tue Feb 28 12:28:13 PST 2012

Yes, my question was more, how does the client decide, which timelines
it trusts/tracks, and how is this updated? At the moment, this point is
a bit vague in the design document. As you outlined, when too many
timelines are not operational anymore, the whole system stops working.
So if a timeline goes down, it needs to be replaced rather soon then
late.