[RightToMod-2021] January 2022 An awesome explainer video for your business

Paul Joseph paul at businesspromos.club
Wed Jan 19 07:20:28 PST 2022

Hi ,

Paul here from Lobster videos ; I'm a full-time animation video producer specializing in making animation videos which are good for explaining your services to clients. All the videos are TV quality and can be used on your website , for TV Ad., in social media, at trade shows or can also be displayed on Tv in your office. Here is a sample : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHaYQW5v7Kc

I am just messaging you today to check if I can be of service to develop a cool animation video for your business or personal needs. Instead of having your customers read through lengthy and boring text you can explain your concepts through a short animation video explainer.

I have completed over 500 videos so far which are all in my Youtube channel. Please let me know if you would like to see samples and I can send them to you.

Have a good day,

P. Joseph
Senior Developer

Please reply with "remove" if not interested