[RightToMod-2021] China logistics and supply chain

Tracy gqmrkrjs at rrgx.org
Fri Oct 15 10:14:03 PDT 2021

Dear Sir/Madam
Are you still worried about shipping your e-cigarettes?Air-supply is professional on Atomizer shipments ,pls allow me to introduce ourselves briefly:
1.    no matter atomizer with batteries items and liquid items, we can handle as normal goods ,we have our own licence which with the record in Hongkong Trading and Industry Dept .
2.    we have our truck supply chain pick up the goods from shipper’s door to Hongkong airline warehouse at the same day. Shipper doesn’t need to worry about the export customs declaration, and we can track the status for our shipments anytime .
3.   atomizer is high value goods,we can insure for our customer ,beneficiary is the cnee. Our insurance company has cooperative branch or agent in the destination ports, they can solve the problems at the first time if any claim.
4.we have our allotment space. Pls contact me any time if you need more assit.

Welcome to contact me in Mail or add my Skype, whatsapp , QQ ,Wechat to contact directly . Looking forward u reply , sincerely .
Best RegardsTracy  Left and Right Freight Limited Address:Room103,He Sheng Building NO.633 Bu Long RD Bantian Street Longgang District Shenzhen.China  518109TEL: 86-755-88250020  FAX: 86-755-88250012Mobile/Wechat/What'sapp: +86-18988781636        Skype:  logistics_china1    QQ:484156048
Email: tracy at lrfreight.comWebsite: http://www.lrfreight.com