[RightToMod-2021] July 2021 Motion graphics videos to better explain your brand and products

Paul Joseph paul at gfxlabs.website
Sun Jul 11 23:59:40 PDT 2021

Hi ,

I'm an animation commercial developer with a lot of experience. I've worked on over 380 interesting ads for a variety of customers.

I thought you might want to see a sample video from my portfolio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaSGqazpMZU

As a developer I specialize in eye-catching content. I would be happy to show what I can do for your business too. You can find out more about my services by web searching for "Social Lobster".

In addition, I make wordpress sites, iOS apps, animated logos, and intuitive infographics.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Paul Joseph
Animation Developer

Please reply with "remove" if not interested