[RightToMod-2021] max louarn (me) against USA/Nintendo

Max Louarn max at divineo.com
Wed Dec 15 11:24:40 PST 2021

15/12/2021 20:12

Hello,

 I  am sure you have heard about the case between Team Xecuter and USA/Nintendo,
 the FBI communicated heavily about it:
 https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/two-members-notorious-videogame-piracy-group-team-xecuter-custody

 Tanzania  actually  released me and I am now in France. Very hard to fight this
 case  in  USA,  where  obviously  for something that would be a commercial case
 elsewhere,  is  a life sentence in USA. Funny how Tanzania diplomat told me 'do
 not  worry,  France gave the statue of Libery to the USA, because this is where
 liberty was burried. We will send you back home to your free country'.
 You  can  note  that  in this case, like in the Megaupload case (where I am not
 indicted,  but  I own 10% of Megaupload), no country in the world ever accused
 the   group   or   company   of   anything.  Beside  USA of course. Same as for
 Huaiwei  which  is  accused  of  spying   by  USA  without  any  proof  and was
 destroyed  by  USA  sanction  when no other country saw anything wrong (and USA
 failed to proove anything either).
 My  opinion,  hard  to  prove,  is  that  there  is just big paychecks given to
 senator/representatives  to put pressure on anything big USA lobbies don't like
 to  block anything that goes against their commercial interest, regarless if it
 is  legal or not. Let's remember some of the first mp3 players sellers ended up
 in jail. But obviously Apple and its ipod didn't.

 Anyway,  since  fighting back is very complicated, because of the funds needed,
 and  the  fact  that  to  fight,  i  will  need  to  basically  go  to  usa, be
 incarcerated,  won't  be able to access my funds, and with a conviction rate of
 95%+  which  you  can  only find in crazy dictatorship, there is just no way to
 win.

 I think we have a common interest, the right to repair and mod, we both believe
 in  it,  and in my case, it can maybe help me find an agreement with US justice
 so  I  can one day travel again out of France (I have an interpol red notice on
 me,  so  i can't travel outside my country. Another crazy thing, if you look at
 red notice, this is for terrorist, serial killers on the run etc. There we talk
 about a commercial case...)

 Let me know if you are interested in talking with me.
 In any case, thank you for taking the time to read this email.
 You can reply here (my emails are monitored by the FBI and HSI) or we can speak
 on Signal, Telegram or Threema for privacy.

Best regards,

Max Louarn,                              Mail to: max at divineo.com
Tel: +33 632 188 639

DiViNeO: Electronics Without Frontiers.