[RightToMod-2021] did you receive our fingerprint lock information yet?

sales at fingerprintsmartlocks.com sales at fingerprintsmartlocks.com
Thu Dec 10 22:35:42 PST 2020

Hi my friend,

We read your company information from your website.we would like to share with you one quite hot sale 5-in-1(fingerprint+Passcode+IC Card+Tuya/TTlock app+key) Entry Smart Door Lock information with you,which are quite popular at the Amazon,as the leading and professional supplier,we could supply you with very competitive price:

Any interest,please kindly let us know.

Have a nice day.

Jack

Whatsapp:86-18650085618

Wechat:86-18650085618
 【实时时间-年月日时分秒】
If you are not interested in our products and services, you can unsubscribed our email and you will no longer receive similar email notifications.