[PrivacyBadger] Is there a way to have Privacy Badger default to blocking all 3rd-party servers?

Alexei alexeiatyahoodotcom at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 06:26:33 PST 2018

Hi Leslie,

Privacy Badger is meant to be a hands-off, install-and-forget kind of
extension. Privacy Badger learns what to block automatically as you browse
the Web.

If you are interested in applying a more hands-on approach to what is
allowed to load in your browser, I can recommend installing and getting
comfortable with uMatrix (for Chrome
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/umatrix/ogfcmafjalglgifnmanfmnieipoejdcf?hl=en>
or Firefox <https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/umatrix/>).