[PrivacyBadger] New subscriber questions

Leslie Turriff jlturriff at mail.com
Thu Jan 18 18:01:10 PST 2018

Hi,
	Thanks for letting me subscribe to this mailing list.  I have a question
about configuring Privacy Badger, but before asking that one, I have this
one:
	How do I go about changing my mailing list password?  Your subscription
dialog cleverly posted my password in the clear in its "Welcome" email, so
now I'm potentially compromised.
	When I do change my password (however that is accomplished), will the
listserver again publish its new value in an email?

JL Turriff