[PrivacyBadger] Fwd: Mozilla Add-on User Review: Privacy Badger

Jason Cronk rjc at privacymaverick.com
Wed Jan 18 17:18:48 PST 2017

I notice this as well. I turned off all my extensions until I could
determine which one was killing Google Docs. Also, affecting menu Gmail.
I can't say for sure it's Privacy Badger as I haven't tested but the
note below is consistent with my experience.

--
R. Jason Cronk, JD
IAPP Fellow of Information Privacy

On 2017-01-18 20:12, Noah Swartz via PrivacyBadger wrote:

> what's the status of this? (it looks potentially bad)

Links:
------
[1]
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/privacy-by-design-workshop-indianapolis-feb-2017-tickets-30695924336