[PrivacyBadger] settings

Sam Knuijver sknuijver at dse.nl
Thu Aug 24 09:38:30 PDT 2017

Hi Alexei,

it does work, I was asking whether "block" is the right setting. And
whether dnt should be set?
It doesn't disrupt my browsing experience for that matter, not at all.
Which proves that trackers are really useless. There are really very few
domains for which some cookies are useful. I set some of them to yellow
and switch browsers to for Youtube.
I use NoScript, privacysettings and local replacement of common scripts
through decentraleyes. It is still not enough due to time finger printing
and the audioContext finger print. So I still see 'relevant' news or
search results from time to time.
It does make browsing more privacy conscious and needs an active decision
about whom to give my data to.
I think that many scripts will simply be replaced by "domain local
scripts" that are in turn hooked up to data farmers unfortunately.
For random browsing I mostly use Tor browser now. So I use Tor > Firefox
with heavy privacy shielding) > Chrome (youtube),

best regards
Sam