[PrivacyBadger] settings

Sam Knuijver sknuijver at dse.nl
Thu Aug 24 04:41:24 PDT 2017

To block all trackers, I download the json file and set the options as
follows:

"www.googletagmanager.com":{"userAction":"user_block","dnt":false,"heuristicAction":"","nextUpdateTime":1501103637401},"6346011.fls.doubleclick.net":{"userAction":"user_block","dnt":false,"heuristicAction":"","nextUpdateTime":1501322002858},

etc.
Is this correct?
I set dnt to false because it seems websites keeping a DNT register is ont
very useful.

Privacybadger allows you to search a domain too, but Google has a great
many. So many that the plugin stalls, the slider doesn't respond etc.
I think it is better to block everything with a single button click and
just put all the green or yellow marked domains in the whitelist (and make
a new yellowlist). What do you think?