[PrivacyBadger] Help test the brand new version of privacy badger for chrome!

Joakim Walldén joakim.wallden at gmail.com
Thu May 19 01:16:14 PDT 2016

Thanks for the new version.

I have one issue with 2016.5.16. It blocks images from 1.bp.blogspot.com,
2.bp.blogspot.com, 3.bp.blogspot.com, 4.bp.blogspot.com on Google’s blogs
(*.googleblog.com, *.blogspot.se), for example
https://security.googleblog.com/, https://googleblog.blogspot.se/ and
https://googlechromereleases.blogspot.se/.

Regards,
Joakim