[PrivacyBadger] Accessibility of Privacy Badger

Regal Georg Georg.Regal at ait.ac.at
Tue Feb 16 04:11:49 PST 2016

Dear Privacy Badger Team,

In the Austrian research project BlindFaith we investigated the accessibility of privacy enhancing technology for blind and visually impaired people, as protecting ones privacy should be possible for all people.

In strong collaboration with blind and visually impaired Internet users, we developed feedback strategies and interaction designs for an accessible tracking blocker. The results of the study were used to transform the interaction design into concrete guidelines.

I would like to draw your attention to these guidelines, if you aim to improve the accessibility of your product:
http://blindfaith.tech-experience.at/guidelines/

Also we are keen to hear your opinion about this topic and are interested in discussing the developed guidelines.

Thanks & best regards,
Georg Regal

GEORG REGAL
Junior Scientist
Innovation Systems Department
Business Unit Technology Experience

AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH
Giefinggasse 2 | 1210 Vienna | Austria
T +43 50550-4539 | M +43 664 88964939 | F +43 50550-4599
georg.regal at ait.ac.at<mailto:georg.regal at ait.ac.at> | http://www.ait.ac.at<http://www.ait.ac.at/>

FN: 115980 i HG Wien  |  UID: ATU14703506
www.ait.ac.at/Email-Disclaimer<http://www.ait.ac.at/Email-Disclaimer>