[PrivacyBadger] Pushing Privacy Badger's buttons, part 2

Mike O'Neill michael.oneill at baycloud.com
Sat Apr 9 11:31:52 PDT 2016

Why not agree on a "block me" signal. Any reference to a third-party marked in a particular way will cause the request to be blocked by tracking protection i.e. PrivacyBadger

The Do Not Track (candidate) recommendation contains such a signal. A TSR (a JSON resource at //ad.aloodo.com/.well-known/dnt ) with Tracking set to "T" ( { "Tracking": "T", ... } when accessed with the DNT set (DNT:1), would signal refusal to stop tracking, i.e. block me. You could also do it by returning a Tk: T to any ad.aloodo.com  resource.