[PrivacyBadger] Newbie

Tahirih Natang krysnu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 14:34:41 PDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

I will like to contribute to the privacyBadger project. I have been
programing for while and my interest in cyber security has motivated me to
consider EFForg to work with.

I have also been trying to find my way around the project but haven't had
enough to be able to get started on my own. For instance I need help from
someone with experience in the community to able to set up my own local
development environment.

I will appreciate you can guide me in set up my work environment so as to
start making my own small contributions to the peoject.

Thanks

Tahirih