[PrivacyBadger] Import/Export feature

Cooper Quintin cooperq at eff.org
Fri Nov 13 12:19:47 PST 2015

I think that copying the entire profile and having a sync button is
probably not the way to go here. Instead we should have a way to export
the privacy badger data structures to a JSON file and then import that
file. This avoids the complexity of having to do filesystem io and also
avoids any messy syncing logic. Lets start by doing this on chrome and
maybe we can use the same code in the android version.

- Cooper