[PrivacyBadger] privacy badger accessibility - keyboard shortcuts

Regal Georg Georg.Regal at ait.ac.at
Fri Mar 6 02:48:15 PST 2015

hi.

In a research project called BlindFaith we are investigating privacy enhancing technologies for blind and visually impaired users.
Soon we will conduct a user study as part of our requirements analysis phase. Our plan is to let blind and visually impaired users interact with certain sites using privacy enhancing technology to see how information about tracker beacons is (and should be) presented to them.

We would prefer to use privacy badger in this project. Also because one requirement is that development in the project needs to be released as opensource, so using privacy badger as an opensource code basis for potential future development would be great.

So I wanted to ask if you have already information about the accessibility of privacy badger available. Moreover i´d like to know if keyboard shortcuts exist, so that screenreader users can access preferences and information about tracker beacons.

Thanks for your answers.

Kind regards,
Georg Regal

P.S. If you want to find out more about the project goals etc. -  http://blindfaith.tech-experience.at/?lang=en