[PrivacyBadger] Avira's secure browser...could include Privacy Badger

Thorsten Sick thorsten.sick at avira.com
Tue Jun 16 07:37:30 PDT 2015

Hi Noah

For the next weeks/months we will just bundle the vanilla Privacy Badger
with the browser. The browser will be in the beta phase and we want to
get some user feedback. I assume this is OK ? After that we will have to
find a way to integrate the technology into our ecosystem. I am just a
developer/security architect, that's nothing for me to decide.
I'll tell you as soon as I know what the options for integration are. I
hope we will find a nice win-win way of doing that, I have some ideas
already....
If you have any cool concepts that already work (you said something
about non-native versions), tell me.

The next 2 weeks will be quite busy (I hoped to have more time, managing
beta keeps me busy). So I think I can not handle one of those larger
bugs now. And some of them require insider knowledge. Maybe I will pick
a simple non-stable-milestone bug.

Hope to get coding soon....
Thorsten Sick