[PrivacyBadger] Avira's secure browser...could include Privacy Badger

Thorsten Sick thorsten.sick at avira.com
Mon Jun 15 06:43:32 PDT 2015

Hi

I am working for an Anti-Virus company in Germany (Avira). We want to
release a secure browser. It is a distribution of the best extensions,
our own developments, ...

The browser will soon be beta - it is not released yet.

We already included Https-Everyhwere. A tracker-blocker feature is still
missing. I want to evaluate Privacy Badger and it is very likely that we
will bundle it soon.

I also want to contribute to Privacy Badger. Especially the chromium
code. If you know bugs that need fixing, tell me. If you don't, I will
pick some myself.

Thanks
Thorsten Sick

--
Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
Kaplaneiweg 1 | 88069 Tettnang | Deutschland / Germany

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Ulm, HRA 722586 | USt.-IdNr.: DE 815289569 | Pers. haftende Gesellschafterin: Avira OP GmbH | Firmensitz: Tettnang | Registergericht: Amtsgericht Ulm, HRB 726712 | Geschäftsführer: Travis Witteveen

Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Ulm, HRA 722586 | VAT-ID: DE 815289569 | Personally Liable Partner: Avira OP GmbH | Headquarters: Tettnang | Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Ulm, HRB 726712 | Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Travis Witteveen