[PrivacyBadger] Chrome browser automation for privacy badger enhancement

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Sun Nov 23 20:41:20 PST 2014

+PrivacyBadger list.

Alexei will be doing some work to enhance and port anti-fingerprinting
features from Chameleon to Privacy Badger.

Does anyone have opinions about which Chrome browser automation tools we
should be using for Privacy Badger crawling & testing work?

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131