[PrivacyBadger] Using Privacy Badger for Research Purposes

Cooper Quintin cooperq at eff.org
Tue Jun 3 10:23:36 PDT 2014

Hi Olga,
The research project that you are working on sounds quite interesting. I
look forward to seeing the results! Privacy Badger is licensed under the
GPL v3 which means that you can use the code, make modifications to it,
etc. provided that the resulting code is also licensed under the GPL v3.
Keep us updated on the status of your project!

- Cooper