[PrivacyBadger] Chrome browser automation for privacy badger enhancement

Cooper Quintin cooperq at eff.org
Wed Dec 3 15:10:14 PST 2014

Great! I will take a look at whats up there so far (with the
understanding that it's a WIP).
I'm not suprised selenium doesn't have window/tab stuff. It also didn't
have any way to use the same browser profile more than once until a
couple of days ago. Now you can tell it not to delete the temporary
browser profile that it creates, but only if you are using firefox. And
only in the .net selenium library so far...

- Cooper