[PrivacyBadger] PUP's and other malware

Cooper Quintin cooperq at eff.org
Tue Aug 5 15:36:43 PDT 2014

PUP's are indeed a serious problem and privacy threat that we want to
protect people from.  We would love to include something that protected
people from them in Privacy Badger, however we don't have the time or
resources to create something like this ourselves. If there was an open
source project that did this which we could include in privacy badger
that would be great; or if someone wanted to write such a patch for
privacy badger, I would happily accept it!