[SSL Observatory] Malfunctioning OCSP responders

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Thu Feb 13 05:29:43 PST 2014

On 12 February 2014 08:29, Kai Engert <kaie at kuix.de> wrote:
> Is discussing such events of interest for public discussion, or should
> it rather be reported to the CA in private?

The list is about observing CAs, and while it's mostly dormant -
interesting observations about CAs is, IMO, on topic. I doubt a CA
will respond about individual things, even if they are on the list -
but if you think for some reason other people would be interested, go
for it. As Tim said, IETF's wpkops are also likely to be interested,
and that one's not dormant.

-tom