[SSL Observatory] query in testing decentralized observatory

Eman Salem alashwali_em at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 02:30:49 PST 2013

Hi,
I am testing the decentralized observatory tool. I installed the firefox extension "https everywhere" and enabled the option "use observatory" and "check certificates even if tor is not available". I connected to an IP using "https" for a network device that I know that it has a factorable key. The tool did not give me any warning. I am using the tool for the first time. I was expecting to get a real-time warnings once I connected  to the server. Do I need to do any further configurations in the tool itself ?
Thanks.