[SSL Observatory] ssl observatory data

Martin Mulazzani martin.mulazzani at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 13:39:05 PDT 2012

Hi!

The torrents are slow / not responding, are there any mirrors available?

I'm having issues fetching the Dec'10 files via torrents ...

Thx, Martin

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 10:36:39AM +0200, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
>* Hello,*>*  It seems that the SSL observatory data for 2010 are no longer*>* accessible. Would it be possible for someone to make them accessible*>* somehow? If not, what I am looking is the  different algorithms used*>* in the "Subject Public Key Algorithm" certificate field, and their*>* numbers in the real world.*
Seems like the list is very slow, so I don't know if this is still
something you're interested in, but...

The database snapshot is still on
AWS,https://www.eff.org/pages/howto-using-ssl-observatory-cloud

and I've just re-started a seed on the Pirate Bay edit of the torrent,
http://torrents.thepiratebay.se/6711944/The_EFF_SSL_Observatory_-_August_2010_CSV_database_dump.6711944.TPB.torrent

(The web4.eff.org tracker seems to be down currently but the ccc.de
tracker listed in the torrent should work fine.)

HTH,
-andy