[SSL Observatory] Column Definitions for the CSV Files

Eman Salem alashwali_em at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 09:08:19 PDT 2012

I could find a csv file named: valid-certs.csv , I guessed that I can use these as domain names, although some of them apparently not valid domain name, so I might be wrong.

However, I need a list of domain names for ssl observatory scan, I prefer to get the domain names for the hosts that responded and provided a certificate. I need this as soon as possible please for my research. I will really appreciate your kind help. Thanks.