[SSL Observatory] SSL Observatory MySQL / Raw data

Marat Vyshegorodtsev nosafety at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 06:13:39 PDT 2012

Hello, everyone!

My name is Marat, I'm a researcher from the University of Tokyo.

First of all, I would like to thank you for the amazing data you have
collected during the SSL Observatory project.

I would love to get the data you have gathered in Dec 2010, but the
torrent tracker seems to be down and setting up AWS is too much of
money/burden.
Where could I possibly get the data? Or maybe you could put the
torrent tracker back online (some seeds are welcome too)?

Best regards and thank you again,
Marat Vyshegorodtsev