[SSL Observatory] The Trust Tree: An interactive graph of the CA ecosystem

Bernhard Amann bernhard at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Dec 17 13:35:34 PST 2012

On Dec 17, 2012, at 1:17 PM, Adam Langley <agl at google.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 4:13 PM, Bernhard Amann
> <bernhard at icsi.berkeley.edu> wrote:
>> However, if there is (one/several) special certificate(s) of interest - I can inquire…
>
> Ah, don't worry too much, thanks. I can always inquire with Symantec myself.

Ok. I guess you noticed that the sidebar also contains the full subject of the certificates.

I just double-checked - the intermediate in question really only contains the provided
information. The subject contains no company name whatsoever.

Bernhard