[SSL Observatory] The Trust Tree: An interactive graph of the CA ecosystem

Bernhard Amann bernhard at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Dec 17 12:04:42 PST 2012

Hi,

sorry that it took a while - but I created a second version now that simply
removes all sub-CAs of the DFN. It is available at

http://notary.icsi.berkeley.edu/trust-tree-no-dfn/

(I know - something where you could remove it live would be nicer. Perhaps
in the future…)

Bernhard