[SSL Observatory] Tangent - coercibility of different authority structures

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 06:11:35 PDT 2011

Again, it is not 100 ways.

You keep spreading that claim even though it has been demonstrated to be
false.

What the observatory measured was intermediate certificates with different
subject names. An intermediate certificate does not imply a CA or even an RA
capability.

Repeating a false claim does not make it true.

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/