[SSL Observatory] DigiNotar Certificate Hierarchy

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Tue Sep 6 03:25:54 PDT 2011

Dear EFF Certificate Astronomers,

I am attempting to chart the DigiNotar certificate hierarchy in a public
document, so Mozilla can be sure that our current block is sufficiently
wide. I know several people on this list have been taking an interest in
DigiNotar's operations, and would like to request help with completing
it. Please email me any additional info you have and I will update the
document :-)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kLBonTqidEMYwQqz2wGKSP-vUoDi0MZmERN-zQ-f8BI/edit?hl=en_GB

(I note also the ongoing discussion titled "DigiNotar broken arrow..."
and hope to participate in it as soon as the situation stabilizes a bit!)

Thanks,

Gerv